Where to Stay
Please note, the listing of any accommodation provider on this site does not constitute a recommendation on behalf of NorthShropshireCajun.co.uk
Please check them out for yourself before booking.
The Big Weekend Campsite
The campsite is situated in Welshampton village, close to the Parish Hall. Campsite facilities will include luxury portable toilets, fresh running water and a wash-up area. Showers are also available to campers in the Parish Hall from 9am until mdnight. A large tent will also be erected for informal gatherings.
There is plenty of room for all those wishing to camp, the campsite is open from midday on Friday 12th August and closes midday on Monday 15th August. Tents, caravans, camper vans and motorhomes are all welcome.
Important: Please note that the land owner operates a ‘STRICTLY NO DOGS’ policy on the campsite.
Campsite bookings now available via eventbrite.co.uk
Camping and Caravan Sites
- Hampton Bank Caravan Site (No Children or Awnings)
- Fernwood Caravan Site
- The Newnes, Ellesmere
- The Trotting Mare Caravan and Camping Park, Ellesmere (No Children)
- Ty Mawr (Camping and Caravan Club Members Only)
- Birch Hill Farm (Caravan Club Members only)
Bed and Breakfast
- I Yew Tree House, Lower Frankton, SY11 4PB
- Green Banks, Coptiviney, SY12 0ND
- Hordley Hall, Nr Ellesmere, SY12 9BB
- The Old Rectory, Wem, SY4 5UA
- 18 St. Johns Hill, Ellesmere
- Mere side Farm, Ellesmere
- Plas Warren, Duddleston
- Wood Farm House Boutique B&B, Breaden Heath SY13 2LQ
- The Black Lion Hotel, Ellesmere
- The Ellesmere Hotel, Ellesmere
- The Red Lion Hotel, Ellesmere
- The Hamner Arms, Hanmer
- Premier Inn, Harmer Hill